2008 Naish Freewide
Fun free ride board.
You save $940.00 (59%)!
The Naish Freewide is part of a brand new range developed in cooperation with Richard Greene to set a new standard for early planing, light air, flatwater freeride boards. These boards feature effortless planing, easy handling and a new level of easy jibing in the lightest winds.
- Early planing rocker line with increased nose rocker for a light and responsive feel
- New step rail design delivering unparalleled turning ability for its board size
- Flat center deck for increased stability
-Wood Sandwich deck and bottom
- Biaxial wood and TT aramid reinforcements
- Multiple footstrap insert options
- Power box fins
Volume 120 litres