2012 Loft Pure Lip
No-compromise hardcore wave design. 100% X-Ply.
You save $60.00 (9%)!
Sizes : 2.8 3.1 3.4 3.7 4.0 4.2 4.5 4.7 5.0 5.2 5.4 5.7 6.2
Pure Lip- The Loft’s hard-core wave design that excels in both onshore and sideshore conditions. Extreme trim-reactivity is key… Loftsails are consistently credited with the broadest of wind ranges in magazine tests.
Our Pure Lip 2012 evolved from our Lip Wave 2011. The new Pure Lip is HARD CORE- no other wave sails are built like it! The Loft’s exclusive Integrated Panel Concept: dual 3-layer clew radials extend from under the clew eyelets into the total x-ply Pure Lip body, creating resistance against white water & shore break that other designs cannot match. Pure Lip triple layer foot construction with total kevlar foot panels, kevlar leech perimeter panels and dual luff panel 2plys maximize Pure Lip longevity.
For 2012 the Pure Lip enjoys significant weight reduction and improved leech reactivity. You can feel the result: the Pure Lip 2012 adapts to your riding style and your windsurfing conditions. Express yourself with confidence with your Pure Lip.
- State-of-the-art first-quality triaxial and bi-axial laminates
- The Loft’s integrated panel concept, 100% monofilm-free
- Full Kevlar-Xgrid foot and leech panels- no frills; only hard-core resistance
- Stepped x-ply application; Kevlar-reinforced perimeter, bi-axial laminate mid & upper sections, bi-axial laminate interior
- New batten taper schedules with extensive application of The Loft’s standing (stiff rear) batten
- Standing battens- The Loft’s exclusive stiff batten systems compatible with exposure to waves.