2009 Nobile Skimboard
Alternative fun, strapless, lightwind riding!
The Nobile Skim Board was the first kite specific skim board on the market and after four years continues to introduce a new, exciting and fun element of kiteboarding. This strapless design, featuring a relatively parallel-sided outline with optional fins, to provide grip and upwind drive is the best alternative activity for intermediate and expert riders in light winds and less than perfect conditions.
If you want to stay on the water and try new technical moves whilst others are heading to the beach or only riding from left to right and back then it’s time you tried one!
2011 SKIM features:
• Integrated, thermo formed pads provide all around foot traction with reduced possibility of stumbling on their raised edges
• Optional fins meaning you can chose a traditional skate feeling or opt for more grip and ease of use
• 3-D finger grips make grabs easier
• Un-paralleled light wind performance
• UV resistant, textured top foil increases traction and protects colours from the sun
Who is it for?
Riders looking for:
• Alternative activity
• Strapless riding
• Light wind fun
• Riding small waves
• Improving skills in a new direction