2013 Fanatic Falcon Speed
Two supersonic speed shapes round-off the Falcon range. The all-new 51 and 45 wide rockets sit beside the smallest Falcon 85 Slalom race board that doubles as a marginal wind option for fast runs at gusty spots. Unlike Slalom boards that hardly sailsmooth water, and demand glide and float for maneuvers, the dedicated 45 and 51 have specific bottom shapes and volume distribution for max control for either flat or choppy conditions.
- Extra deep Deck Recess for rig stability
- All new Feet Grab Rail Shape for max foot comfort
- 70° Pintail for clean water release and reduced drag area
- V into Double Concave Speed Control Bottom
- Slight Tail Rocker for max free speed experience
- CAD designed Speed Curves