2013 Fanatic Fly Wood
You save $280.00 (15%)!
For lighter and middleweight riders, the Fly 10’0” is perfect for first waves through to charging big surf. A classic pintail shape guarantees performance and speed, while the lower entry rocker line means you’ll never miss a wave. With a speedy flat spot in front of plenty of V in the tail, this 10-footer feels like a shortboard with vertical control and power. A Tri-Fin cluster gives further options for drive and tracking in almost any water state. Comes in exclusive and light Wood Editions or High Resistance Skin (HRS) with deluxe Deck Pad.
A board for a lifetime of surfing. Heavier riders or those who want a board for all conditions will fall in love with this timeless thruster shape. Soft rails up front and sharper edges in the tail give the grip and feel of a smaller board with all the grace and glide of the ancient Hawaiians. Thanks to a flatter nose rocker and more pronounced curve in the tail, you gain easy paddling and turning ability for effortlessly catching rides. A flat deck and volume out wide mean there’s balance and stability galore. What greater way to share the joy of riding waves with family, friends and beginners? Comes in Exclusive Wood Edition, or High Resistance Skin (HRS) with deluxe Deck Pad, HRS with lightweight GripDeck, or in SoftTop with Foam-Moulded Deck and Rail protection with High Density Slick PE bottom.
- CAD-sculpted balance flow curves
- True surfing rocker lines with flat v into full-V bottom for riding off-the-tail
- Low nose entry for wave-catching and glide
- Flat deck with volume wide on rails for stability
- Soft rails up front and sharp tail edges for smooth power riding
- Pintail for maximum top turn release
- 4 constructions for maximum value and performance choice
- Wood / HRS / GripDeck versions all with Windsurfing mastfoot insert