2013 Fanatic ProWave
$1,309.00 — $1,449.00
The all-new ProWave collection continues the evolution of a cutting-edge shortboard sensation. Now in awesomely light weight constructions and exclusive visible Carbon / Innegra deck and see-through red rail optics, 2013 sees four refined new sizes – 8’0” / 8’5” / 8’10”/ 9’3” and the proven 9’9” Semi-Gun unchanged. We’ve also introduced High Resistance Skin (HRS) construction for extra value to complement the ultimate Innegra Carbon PVC sandwich layup that’s superior to Kevlar for a more eco-friendly, lightweight, stiff, UV and impact-resistant finish. The Semi-Gun remains in awesome visible Wood Sandwich Light construction only.
Throughout the main range five fin boxes allow both Quad and Thruster combos for a choice of drive and turning speed setups. (Semi-Gun is Thruster only.) Using CAD technology we’ve sculpted a balanced volume distribution and narrower forward outline with less wind resistance and less swing weight in the nose. A continuation of the successful scoop rocker line, with extra nose kick, prevents pearling on late drops and aids recovery from radical turns. The flat deck flows into pulled-down rails for superior grip and the Mono Concave entry blends into a V Double Concave that paddles easily and catches waves as smoothly as much longer boards. For ultimate freedom the compact squash tail outline ensures your back foot’s planted over the fins as soon as you take the drop. Carve hard and race down-the-line – you won’t even feel what’s under your feet.
- Piercing shortboard performance nose outline
- Stunning super weight-saving brushed carbon visible graphics
- Excellent squash tail release
- Balanced volume flow with lower profile nose
- Mono concave bottom entry into rolled V and double concave for maximum glide and drive
- Surfing scoop rocker line with added nose kick prevents nose diving in hollower surf
- Quad / Thruster fin set up (Semi-Gun Thruster set up only)
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option (all sizes)