2013 Fanatic Ray
You save $400.00 (20%)!
The Biax Glass Sandwich Ray offers an affordable route to ride the ultimate PWA Slalom Racing shapes. Identical to the lighter and stiffer Falcons, the Rays bring comfort and elite level speed together in one smoking package. The Compact Design Concept (CDC) outline’s slight double concaves flow into light V in the tail for a neutral, easy-to-sail feeling when the going gets rough and give excellent early-planing power. A balanced volume flow with straight rear outline between the straps delivers extra control, added low-end support and a more comfortable stance over longer and more intense reaches. The mast base recess guarantees rig stability and thin CAD-engineered rails in the font section work with nose V to cut through chop and enhance jibing ability. Available in 102, 112 and 122 sizes in identical dimensions to the 2013 Falcon Range there’s never been a better chance to ride race-proven shapes with such great value. All models with Tuttle head fins.
‣ Tail cut-outs and drawn pintail for full release, drag reduction and easy jibing
‣ Straighter outlines and volume distribution for comfort and control
‣ New scoop rocker line with shorter flat section and higher entry point
‣ Release kick slight tail rocker for extra efficiency and speed
‣ Comfort heel rail tucked-under edges for easy use underfoot
Ray 102 – V102L, W63 cm, L235 cm
Ray 112 – V112L, W69 cm, L235 cm
Ray 122 – V122L, W76 cm, L23 0cm