2013 Fanatic Shark
You save $80.00 (6%)!
Perfect for progression and forgiving to intermediates, the Sharks lack no bite in hard-carving super-tight turns. From smooth, graceful cruising to lightning speed runs they’re the perfect platform for fast learners and a lifetime of Freeride pleasure. The proven CAD-shaped scoop rocker, comfy domed decks and compact outline are easy to use and push to the limits. 5 hard-wearing high value shapes come in High Resistance Skin (HRS) with Power Box fins, and the most popular 135 and 150 LTD sizes are also available in eco-friendly, impact resistant and super light and stiff Innegra Carbon / Basalt Cork Sandwich Light Finish construction.
‣ Easy-to-use compact outline and efficient volume flow and feel
‣ 80° pintail for drag reduction, jibing and top-end control
‣ Smooth and forgiving ride from full front rails blending into thinner tail for grip and tight turns
‣ Double concave cuts through the chop at high speed
‣ Responsive foot-steering feel from deluxe deck doming
Shark 105 – V 105L, W 65cm, L 240cm
Shark 120 – V 120L, W 69cm, L 245cm
Shark 135 – V 135L, W 73cm, L 245cm
Shark 150 – V 150L, W 78cm, L 250cm
Shark 165 – V 165L, W 83cm, L 255cm