2013 North Volt
$616.00 — $897.00
Thanks to a short luff the new VOLT feels extremely compact and neutral making for incredible handling characteristics. In combination with the unique foot geometry, a low draft position, a modified leech tension plus the iMODULAR.DESIGN the VOLT remains extremely neutral on the wave and during difficult maneuvers. The sail immediately reacts to even the smallest impulse.
The sophisticated luff curve and the modified profile distribution ensure that despite the insane handling the low end power and the impressive performance make it the ideal choice for any spot on the planet. And all of this over an extremely wide wind range, as there is no other wave sail that covers such a wider range, especially when overpowered! Although all sizes are designed for RDM masts they still will work equally great on SDM masts. That’s the reason why the new VOLT feels softer, super easy to control and can be pumped easily. The VOLT series works best on single fin boards, which are driven over the rail.
Ultimate durability for brutal conditions: The new LDO is also available as a monofilm-free hardcore X.PLY version!
- NEW: PURE.PATCH.TECHNOLOGY at the clew, luff and the batten pocket ends make for 50% weight savings compared to regular patches
- iBUMPER, the most advanced and effective moulded mast protector
- TWIN.TRIM.CLEW allows for individual tuning increasing the range of use
- Designed to work best on RDM masts but still fully compatible with our SDM masts
- MINIMUM.MAST.CONCEPT: one mast (400-19) fits all sizes
- 2 Year Warranty. Get an additional 3 year Warranty: register here!
*Volt Code VI comes in Lime/Grey/White color.