2013 RRD Firemove LTD
$2,209.00 — $2,419.00
Light feel, great control, quick maneuvers
The Firemove complete the whole new “FIRE” family of our range. The closest freemove boards to a pure freestyle wave, the Firemove, incorporate a lively feeling with a great speed and control potential. The perfect match for those looking for fun both in light winds and choppy waters without sacrificing planing and maneuverability.
The wide body of these new shapes allows better planing capacity by keeping a relatively short compact shape. Rig a wave sail and you can still plane quicly and manouver like on a freestyle wave board, use a freeride or a two cam sail, and off you go.. full blast at top speed , keeping the same track of those freeriders around you. A fantastic free feeling that makes you think “can I wave ride this board” or “can I go as high upwind as those slalom sailors?” , then try this to make you happy.
EPS / Full PVC 3 mm top and bottom/Biaxial Glass 190 grams on deck/160 grams glass with PVC stringers on bottom /Custom made technology.
All sizes the same color/design
- Volume 100Lts Size (cms) 236×69 Fin MFC LIQUID PRO 34 CNC G-10 POWERBOX Fin Box POWER R•S•S 5.2 – 7.2 Weight 7,25 Kg +/- 6%
- Volume 110Lts Size (cms) 236×75 Fin MFC LIQUID PRO 36 CNC G-10 POWERBOX Fin Box POWER R•S•S 6.0 – 8.0 Weight 7.58 Kg +/- 6%
- Volume 120Lts Size (cms) 236×80 Fin MFC LIQUID PRO 38 CNC G-10 POWERBOX Fin Box POWER R•S•S 6.8 – 9.0 Weight 7.96 +/- 6%
- Volume 130Lts Size (cms) 236×85 Fin MFC LIQUID PRO 46 CNC G-10 Fin Box POWER R•S•S 7.2-9.5 Weight 8.6 Kg +/- 6%
- Volume 140Lts Size (cms) 238×90 Fin MFC LIQUID PRO 48 CNC G-10 Fin Box POWER R•S•S 7.5-10 Weight 9.2 Kg +/- 6%