2015 Cabrinha Switchblade
$1,079.00 — $2,258.00
After ten years of refinement, the Switchblade kite from Cabrinha is held as the benchmark for which all crossover/freeride kites must aspire to. Its success lies in its uncommon blend of high performance and ease of use. The Switchblade will easily crossover from freeriding to freestyle to surf on any given day. The common element in each of these riding styles is precise handling; and this is where the Switchblade shines. The Switchblade provides maximum control with a light bar touch. The SB’s high performance profiles deliver the power needed in light winds and the ability to dump the power in strong winds. This gives the SB the type of range needed to extend your sessions when the winds are up and down. The five strut design holds the canopy true to its shape regardless of the wind condition or angle of attack.
- Most versatile performance kite
- 5 struts for standout stability and performance
- Enhanced profiles optimize the low end power
- Park and ride stability
- Direct steering
- Light bar pressure
- High hang time
- Easy relaunch
- 10 years of proven performance
NEW FOR 2015
- Bridle refinements for improved flight stability and agility.
- New strut to leading edge connection.
- New rounded LE end closures ensure a true finish without deformation.
- Extra long 30cm 2-ply on the leading edge bladder ends.
- Refined panel orientation.
- New “Absolute mirror” construction ensures the kite flies straight and true to the design.