$455.00 — $535.00
$386.75 — $454.75
You save $68.25 — $80.25 (15%)!
Aloha is the introduction, the beginning, and will continue to serve you as long as you use it well. The 2013 Aloha invites easy sailing and a wonderful way of life because we considered every factor of performance, and the value of function. Five battens in the sizes above 5.5 and four below, keep the sails light and reactive.
Evolved into a well tested and highly developed RAF by Art Szpunar’s continuous updates, we also find his freedom to decorate the clear surface has brought the fun out. The three color scheme jumps out at you, and more XPly emphasizes the colors and provides extra durability.
Low Tension Settings make rigging and tuning easy and simple, perfect for beginner to intermediates. Properly set you will have the shaping to handle anything. The 2013 Aloha delivers what you need to comfortably transition to the next level of higher performance.
The bits and pieces:
- Generous use of highest quality U.S. made Xply material.
- Low profile batten tension system with stainless steel adjustment screws.
- Anti chafe polyurethane head bumper.
- Increased boom cutout depth aids boom attachment.
- Full framework of Kevlar unidirectional reinforcement.
- Super strong Inox clew fitting.
- Seam and foot beads for chafe protection.
- Tough tack and sleeve anti-chafe material
- Welded stainless steel and bronze triple wheel tack pulley for low corrosion.
Sizes: 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5