North Ram 14
$834.56 — $1,074.71
7 battens, a narrower mast sleeve and the reduced weight make the RAM F14 far less physical to handle than the WARP F2013 – still being super-fast.
The INDEPENDENT.SHAPING.CONCEPT supports this concept decisively. Instead of just using one kind of shaping for the complete sail (sail body and mast sleeve), Kai worked with 2 separate 3-D profiles for the sail body and mast sleeve drastically improving the wind range.
Additionally the TWIN.TRIM.CLEW lends further positive range of use. The secret of the TWIN.TRIM.CLEW lies with horizontally placed clew eyelets. The outer clew position provides more power and direct feeling, while the inner position lends superior control and a softer sensation.
The TT.TOP, super stiff BOX.BATTEN and the wide and conical AERO.SLEEVE mast sleeve design features, lead the new RAM F14 to breathtaking top end speeds for both GPS and competition pilots. A missile of this caliber has never been so easy to use and is the secret to its success
• NEW: Steeper top batten for more power and better twist, greater acceleration and wider wind range
• NEW: MODERATE.CUTAWAY.CLEW – less flex and opening of the CROSS.BATTEN for more power and more direct acceleration
• iBUMPER, the most advanced and effective molded mast protector
• Increased power through increased pre-shaping in the boom and foot area Lower aspect ratio makes for increased acceleration after start and jibing
• INDEPENDENT.SHAPING.CONCEPT improves rotation, control and acceleration TWIN.TRIM.CLEW allows for individual tuning increasing the range of use
• HYPER.CAM – the first hard camber that rotates like a soft cam