Sawyer Flex Tour Paddle
The all new Sawyer Flex Tour has a great feel for touring and is strong enough for surf and whitewater river running. This wood stand up paddle has a very forgiving feel compared to stiff carbon fiber shafts and blades, relieving stress on wrists and shoulders. Also has a nice spring and energy with each stroke. Great all around SUP paddle.
- Carbon Fiber X-Weave reinforced laminated Douglas fir shaft
- Oval shaft for a great feel and indexing
- Easy 7° bent shaft
- Laminated Western Red Cedar blades reinforced with carbon fiber.
- Modern blade shape
- Dynel ToughEdge
- New Ergo Grip
- Available lengths: 80″ and 88″ U-Cut
- Blade dimensions: 7.5″ W X 17″ L (93 s.i.)
- Average paddle weight: 32 oz