Starboard Atlas Extra
$1,299.00 — $2,199.00
“An ultra stable ride with good glide and fun downwind characteristics.”
Inspired by the popular Atlas, the Altas Extra provides additional stability and features a race rocker in the aft section of the board which provides good glide and ample nose kick for downwinders in choppy waters. Relative to its width, it feels nimble and tracks well. Deck inserts are provided on the nose of the board for gear storage. Thanks to our friend Eric Williams for the inspiration to create a beautiful hull suiting people with heavier bones or those wanting to tour with a lot of gear.
“Mono concave merging to a flat V”
- Length: 12′ Width: 36″ Thickness: 4’6″ Volume: 253L
- Red PU painted ding-resistant rails. Impact resistant wood deck. Three-quarter deck pad with 4mm square-groove EVA foam in the standing area, and 2mm EVA fore and aft, with light-weight Startouch deck traction on the nose. All boards 9’8” and shorter feature an integrated EVA kicker on the tail. All center fins are Blue Starboard Hexcel. Side fins are Blue Starboard Hexcel for Pro models and Starboard flex fins for the rest. Weight: 16.02 KG
- AST Candy:
- Full EVA deck pad PU painted ding-resistant rails. Full deck pad with 3 mm square-groove traction EVA foam in the standing area, 2 mm EVA fore and aft. All boards 9’8″ and shorter feature an integrated EVA kicker on the tail. Hexcel center fins. Starboard flex side fins for all models.
- AST Electric Blue:
- 3/4 deck pad with 3mm square-groove EVA foam in the standing area, 2mm EVA fore and aft with light-weight Startouch deck traction on the nose. Windsurf mast inserts are provided on most models. Most boards under 10’0″ have foot-strap inserts for windsurfing. All boards 9’8″ and shorter feature an integrated EVA kicker on the tail. Hexcel center fins. Pro models have Hexcel side fins, Starboard flex side fins for other models.
- PU ding-resistant rails. Starboard injection-molded center and side fins. 2mm 3/4 EVA deck pad. Same great Starboard service and warranty systems.