$620.00 — $725.00
$527.00 — $616.25
You save $93.00 — $108.75 (15%)!
What do you want to do? As long as it doesn’t involve waves or shore-break, the Switch is the most ideal for a dose of everything. Like to go fast? The Switch was race bred for speed and power in PWA Super-X. Want to do some tricks? No worries… Switch loves to Spock and loop and spin around. And jumping? Look out you’ve gone too high!
An interesting combination of shaping factors define the form as good for speed while the relatively short boom makes the handling in manoeuvres cruisey and smooth. Small yarn light film laminates and and generous use of X-Ply™ build in the durability and function. Tube/Rod battens through the power sections hold the draft solid and give the boost to get to top speed and stay in charge for blasting fun.
The bits and pieces:
- Custom lightweight Gradient X-ply(SmallYarn/Light Film) laminate SYLF … an imaginary being inhabiting the air
- Low profile batten tensioners with stainless steel screws
- INOX clew rings
- Finest U.S. manufactured laminates from Dimension Sailcloth
- Durable but lightweight padded tack protection
- Brass wheel triple pulley for easy rigging
- Unidirectional Kevlar™ reinforcement structure on all edges, batten pocket seams for non-stretch stability
- Square cut boom opening to maximize height range
- Molded PVC seam and foot protection
Sizes: 4.8, 5.2, 5.6, 6.0, 6.4, 7.0, 7.5