Werner Nitro S SUP Paddle
Small sized blade for high cadence paddling: The Werner Nitro.
$309.00 — $364.00
The Nitro S features a small-sized blade perfect for the smaller paddler or those looking to be especially gentle to their body. It offers a light and buoyant feel on the water and a smooth back face for a quite stroke. This is a versatile use paddle that is at home surfing, charging down wind or touring.
- Ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
- Progressive small-size rectangular blade, ideal for smaller paddlers or those wishing to be gentle to their bodies, allows for incremental power with less immediate catch for an easier, gentler feel on the body.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight Shaft in 1-piece, 2-piece Adjustable or 3-piece Adjustable or Bent shaft.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Smooth back face allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigors of all around SUP use.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Full carbon Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and light weight.