This 3 in 1 board gives you everything!
$1,675.00 — $2,015.00
Triple Fun best describes this incredible range of boards. You can free ride, bump and jump, bust out some freestyle and smack some lips on these boards and they just don’t care! Arguably one of the best all-round boards on the market, the 3S just gets better and better. The key word to describe these boards is “EASY”. The boards just do what you want them to do, you don’t have to work hard to make them turn, they know how to do it. They jump on a plane with ease and rocket to the moon on the jumps. One board, do what you want!
From the first jiber to the heavier waverider guys, the 3S boards make everyone happy. Fun, easy, fast and friendly you will be impressed in all conditions!
What’s new on the 3S 86
The new 3S86 is 6cm shorter and 1cm wider and has a new bottom shape and outline. The Outline is a mix of our Pocket 85 and the last years 3S86. We used the wider outline of the pocket to get some better planing and better speed in small waves. With our big winger we keep the last 30 cm of the tail close to what we add on the ex 3S86 so that rail to rail on the top turn stays easy so you can tighten up the bottom turn if you need to. These changes give the board a very good top end speed. The rocker has less tail kick but is higher in front allowing better top end speed and more front foot input for wave riding.
- Shorter and wider outline : better control in high wind, planing
- Big winger’s on tail : better top speed, more versatile, faster rail to rail top turn.
- New rocker higher in front less tail kick: faster, better front foot drive in surf.
NEW 3S 116
The new 3S116 has a wider outline in foot strap area and gets narrower behind the back strap thanks to the winger’s. This gives the board better top speed and more pop pin the chop. We have a new rocker that has less tail kick to get better planning and top speed. The winger’s have some bevels oriented in a way that stops the tail from sinking when doing freestyle moves.
- A new outline with more width in the footstrap area= Better planing, better speed in flat water
- Winger’s (more narrow tail) : top speed, more versatile, big pop
- Beveled winger : forgiving in sliding moves
- New rocker with les tail kick : better planing, Faster top end.