2014/15 Naish Ride
$1,090.00 — $1,160.00
The Ride is for everyday kiteboarders looking for ease and simplicity.
The incredibly lightweight, two-strut design provides superior low-end performance due to its fuller center section, creating a drifting effect while maintaining smooth power delivery throughout turning. It also has a slightly flatter arc compared to other kites, which gives it more punch when sheeting-in and provides easy jumping along with that nice “sheet-in and go” feel.
The Ride has a new wing tip shape with increased leading edge curvature, which reduces the surface area allowing the kite to rotate with less drag on the water, resulting in an even easier water relaunch.
In addition, the Ride also features faster inflation and smaller packing for easy transport due to its fewer amount of struts, so it can travel anywhere and be the first kite to get out on the water.
- Lightweight, two-strut design
- “Sheet-in and go” feel & easy jumping
- Superior low-end performance
- Increased leading edge curvature in wing tip area
- Incredible wing stability while resting on the water
- Effortless water relaunch