Ion B2 Harness
Boardshorts seat harness with reworked belt setup; flexible back area and webbing belt for perfect adjustment to any body-type; the only real boardshorts harness with a full-functional harness construction integrated; 3D shape; stylish boardshorts design; bar-webbing construction with Quickfit-Leverbuckle setup; bungee handle; bungee butt adjustment area for a perfect fit; bar keeper belt for a safe and secured bar position.
Harness the power for your traction activities – seat style harness suitable for all land and water based activities.
The leg straps are fully coated with neoprene, giving you maximum comfort for longer sessions!
Neoprene kidney belt is also included across the front for extra support and the Full Protection Hook Mounting protects from rib injuries and prevents bruising. With its closure at the harness hook, the strap only needs to be adjusted once.
The Push Down Spreader Bar makes it easy to get in and out of the harness. The system ensures optimum safety even under extreme conditions.
Complete with Safety Knife to cut your lines in case of an emergency.
- SpanDura Bungee Butt: allows the harness to stretch and contour against your body for maximum comfort and less restriction during your riding.
- Internal FlexBelt: Flexible waist belt with rubber endings to ensure tight and comfortable fit.
- Bungee Belt: Neoprene padded flexible leg straps, which adjust themselves onto the shape of the riders legs. The seat harness will fit perfecly and it won‘t tension your legs too much.
- Push Button Spreader Bar: The push button supports the quick assembly of the harness. There is no need to mount any velcro tapes through buckels. Just hook the metal ring into the spreader, adjust the webbing and off you go.
- Belt Garage: The belt garage keeps any end of the webbing band from flying around.
- Protection Pad: This is a solid neoprene padded plate that keeps away the harness hook from your body. Especially when the spreader bar moves up quickly.
- Bar Keeper Belt: The strap construction prevents the spreader bar from rushing upwards in overpowered situations. Two
- webbing straps run from the bungee belt to the spreader bar to make sure that the kiter doesn‘t get hurt.
- Neoprene Belt: This waist belt is secured on the frame on the inside of the harness. The stretch in the belt makes your harness feel comfortable from the moment you put it on. The Velcro on the belt is positioned in such a way that it won’t damage your suit, lycra or skin.
- Neoprene Leg Straps: Fully coated with neoprene, giving you maximum comfort for longer sessions.
- Safety Knife: Cuts flying lines in an emergency.
- Kite Spreaderbar with protector cover